She is me as I are we as you are she and we are all together.

OMG ya'll! I had the great privilege of interviewing a bright rising star of the GOP, Christine O'Donnell! ("Bright Morning Star of the GOP" is also rumored to be her old coven's code-name.)

(if you have not seen Christine O'Donnell's latest campaign commercial, the following will make less sense, check it out here before reading below.)

Christine O'Donnell: "I'm not a witch. I'm nothing you've heard. I'm you."

Dan: "You're me?!"

Christine O'Donnell: "I'm you."

Dan: "You are totally blowing my mind right now. I love it when politicians talk metaphysics and Eastern Philosophy."

Christine O'Donnell: "I'll go to Washington and do what you'd do."

Dan: "If I went to Washington, I would visit the Smithsonian Air and Space museum... are you going to visit the Smithsonian Air and Space museum?"

Christine O'Donnell: "I'm not a witch"

Dan: "I know that... you're me (I would be a warlock anyway)... But what is with all the smoke billowing out from
behind you in your commercial?"

(pause)

Christine O'Donnell: "I'm Christine O'Donnell, and I approve this message. I'm you."

Dan: "I'm Christine O'Donnell, and I also approve this message. I'm her. I'm also the walrus."

14 comments:

lumen said...

I'm sure you look equally nice in heels as well. :-) Terrific post, I needed a laugh today.

100% said...

:我來簽簽囉!!



















Elizabeth Downie said...

Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll? You might get hits from random people (like myself). Your blog cracks me up! You have a great writing style.

Jason said...

I saw some really messed up comments about Ms. O'Donnell in a far left magazine. I thought they were uncalled for. Hopefully she wins her a Senate seat.

Ange said...

I liked her better when she WAS a witch.

Jennifer Hurst said...

That was hysterical. Thanks for the laugh.

bbonnar said...

They be funny pictures.

COCO said...

Interesting~

VICKYFF said...

Nice Writeup.... :) i like this..Some techniques could come in handy.
I agree with everything you posted in this entry, I’m a loyal reader so please keep updating so often!
Greetings
sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!wahh menarikk hahahaafarihah-->they r the best rite ^^
wani-chan-->hahah best kn best kn tq!Scarves Scarves

Alex said...

this is one of the few blogs i regularly check. fantastic stuff man, this blog makes me laugh every time.

adria.nassim said...

love that quote! I am a HUGE Beatles fan! Great blog!

Dear Carissmi said...

lol

i'm just sayin said...

wow. Awesome blog dude. Great quote.

yh said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
ed hardy bolsas
fendi bolsas
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
lunettes de soleil
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton