God Moves In Mysterious Ways at the Laundromat

Yesterday, I was at the laundromat (my favorite place to be) getting ready to tranfer clothes from washer to dryer, when a frantic woman came running in. She ran up to the attendant.

Woman: "Are you ok?!?!?"

Attendant: "huh?"

Woman: "Are you ok?!?!?"

Attendant: "yeah... I'm fine."

Woman: "Are you sure?!?!?"

Attendant: "Yeah. Why?"

Woman: "God told me to get over here right away because you were in danger."

Attendant: "oh... no, I'm fine."

Woman: "I don't know, I was just sitting at home and the voice of God came to me and told me that you were in danger."

Attendant: "umm... no, I'm fine."

Woman: "oh... alright. Well, how's it's going?"

Attendant: "Good."

Woman: "Good."

Attendant: "Yeah. How are you."

Woman: "I'm fine, thanks."

Attendant: "Good."

Woman: "huh... maybe something will happen to you later..."


And they went on talking like nothing had happened.


Here is a picture.

No comments: