V-Day

Lydia is out of town this weekend and I have literally become a sloth. Here is a picture of myself that I just took using Photo Booth. I am a cutie. Two-thirds of my body weight consists of stomach. I maintain a low body temperature that slows my reaction time considerably. I move about one foot per minute (sometimes less). I sleep 15 to 18 hours a day while hanging from a tree branch.

What I mean to say is that I have not been very productive this weekend. But, I do enjoy eating.

Last night I went to the Vagina Monologues for the second time. It was not as good as last year. Regardless, I would recommend that everyone see it. It is moving, powerful, emotional, and very funny at points. (Click here to find an event near you!)

I decided to have drinks on either side on the event to heighten the experience. I had a cosmopolitan, a margarita, a white Russian, and two kinds of beer. On Friday, my German teacher taught us this German drinking song.

Im Himmel gibt's kein Bier, (In heaven there is no beer)
Drum trinken wir es hier. (That's why we drink it here)

Those are just the first two lines, but its got a catchy beat.

No comments: