I have developed a bingo board which I pass to fellow cynical class-mates and we have redirected the annoyance that comes with these phrases into enjoyment. In ethics, this might be called "over-accepting".
- "I just want to push back against that a little..."
- Any sentence involving the word "paradigm" (particularly if this paradigm is doing any shifting)
- "Just to Piggy-back on that comment..."
- The phrase: "useless head knowledge"
- "Calling" (this is a Dordt College hangover)
- Incarnational/Transformational (esp. when used in the same sentence)
- Buzz-word (this word has become self-defining)