I Invented the Internet. (It was easy. I just used a series of tubes and a dumpster full of information.)

GOOD NEWS!!!

European judges recently decided that the idea of a block with studs is not a concept owned by Legos. They therefore removed Legos' trademark status. AWESOME!!!

Legos will now have competition from rival block/stud manufacturers. So, if any of the readers of this blog have been wanting to manufacture a Lego knock-off, but were previously afraid of copyright infringement, fear no more! (I'm thinking of manufacturing some myself. I'm going to call them "Dan's Studded Blocks.")

Wait... I hope this doesn't mean I can't patent my 2x4 wood board with rusty nails in it. I totally came up with that idea.

I also invented "Head On" and came up with the accompanying commercial, seen below:



Yeah. That commercial was all me. You're welcome, world.

This sort of creativity runs in my family really. In fact, my grandpa was also an inventor. He came up with this brilliant invention (for adults only).



In closing, I would just like the say: Head On. Apply Directly to the Forehead. Head On. Apply Directly to the Forehead. Head On. Apply Directly to the Forehead.

No comments: